Thursday, May 6, 2010

No Appointment Necessary



"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do."
Georgia O'Keeffe

If you have always wanted to visit a retail gallery but have hesitated, read Georgia's quote again and come on in! No, you do not need an appointment, our doors are open and there is no admission. Art 3 is NOT a museum--we are a lot less formal! And no, you do not have to make a purchase.We can answer any questions, which is more fun for us than just sitting here! But feel free to come in browse on your own and see what you can discover. We are not here to intimidate or to quiz you on your art history knowledge! We welcome browsers, buyers, artists and art lovers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin